Sunday, November 15, 2009

Comin' Atchoo

Good Afternoon my pajama-wearing, disheveled hair, eye-crusty public. It's Sunday Afternoon, and this is your Noodle!



http://www.barjax.com/2009/11/12/best-of-youtube-asl-music-videos/


Were your parents awesome?

The Mashable 500 open web award nominees are up.

I've been reading Jojo's Bizarre Adventure online. Something I've wanted to read for quite a while. Its intriguing and at the same time uintentionally hilarious. Now I am looking for what is supposed to be a terrible movie adaption of the Phantom Blood Arc.

J. Dilla was one of the unsung heroes of hip hop. It is now my mission to listen to everything he had a hand in.

I am also looking for Catnapped! or Totsuzen! Neko no Kuni Banipal Witt and work by Takashi Nakamura. OH wait, I just found it! Mwaahahahahaa.

The Annotated Weekender is fun stuff.

Todd Alcott writes profound analyses of Venture Bros. Episodes.

I've haven't been so acutely aware of losing daylight in so long, that I must sadly depart with this entry looking more like the sneezy remains of several microblogs. Well color me twittered. Sorry everybody, I hope you'll still love me next weekend. Ciao.

No comments: