Sunday, June 27, 2010

Summer Breeze


rigel48 | May 18, 2008 | 5:29

Solomon plays Chopin Nocturne in D flat major Op. 27 No. 2
(recording :1942)
With the long summer days I feel the coming of more and more Sunday Night Noodles, as the day is to beautiful to squander in a shaded room. Don't you feel the same?

I discovered Mark Ronson, the Zutons, and Selah Sue this week. It's been an awesome week for music discovery.

I also discovered Red via the A.V. Club



More and more comic book movies are coming out for comics I had no idea existed.

Speaking of which here is Corto Maltese Ballad of the Salty Sea thanks to Paul Pope for the heads up on Corto Maltese.



I have the distinct suspicion that Porco Rosso is based on the Corto Maltese ethos.

Anyhow, I've got to get this week all plotted out, so starting late, ending early is the recipe for tonight. How are your summer plans going so far? Anything you're excited about yet?

1 comment:

A-Lo9 said...

Hey, Delidel.

Haha Namaste reminded me of Lost, but whatever... Anyways, although I may not really be into comics right now, before I had my hands on video equipment, I would actually draw my own comic books. They were only a couple of pages long, but through them I was able to convey the creative ideas in my head so that others could see them. It was the first form of "storyboarding" for me, I guess you could say, but it taught me a lot and I enjoyed it ;)

I'm into film, and was wondering if you could check out my blog and videos that I have posted. Feedback would be greatly appreciated. I may be young, but my passion for film is strong...
Let me know what you think, and if you could follow me as well, that would be greatly appreciated. Keep it up, and thanks! :D

http://thebullseyestudios.blogspot.com/