Sunday, November 21, 2010

A moment of silence

So I got ripped off last weekend. My bag was taken from my car and in it all my drawing tools, two digital cameras, and a heap of other important things---y'know my life. I've been doing my best to just go with it, shit happens, people steal things for whatever reason they do, and there is very little to do but file a police report and pray your stuff comes back. Losing stuff isn't as horrible as losing a loved one, or finding out you or a loved one have a terminal disease---or a zombie apocalypse. Let's face it, if anything this should serve as a forewarning to get my zombie apocalypse gear in order. Do you have a zombie apocalypse plan?


ArcadeFireTube2 | November 18, 2010

This week on Inkstuds Robin was joined by Robin Konstabaris and Brian Fukushima for the citr funding drive. It was great there were call-ins by Jordan Shively, Jordyn Bochon, and Joe Keating. Brian will be back this coming Wednesday with Brandon Graham! Let's all call in. To the station . . . not to work.


YAKfilms | August 29, 2010

Domitille Collardey will probably get me to learn French.

I found L-R comic to be pretty entertaining.


strifetv | April 11, 2010

I'm excited to get to watch Summer Wars soon. I am less than enthusiastic about finishing Runaway. In fact, were it not for my neurotic impulse to complete most things I start I would do just that, run away.

No comments: