Sunday, December 19, 2010

Monday After Noodle


iain42 | April 12, 2007

Thank God for distractions during the holiday season. When you're broke, bored, and your back is aching it's nice to lay in bed and watch a season run of your favorite show, or eyeball cute girls online. Nothing gets me out of the holiday spirit better than solitary confinement.

So first off I already know this one's going to be way late. Some of my favorite web cartoonists are taking time off their regular schedules by using fill-ins and guest comics, so even though this blog is nowhere nearly as time consuming as keeping up a web comic/site I will be jumping on the bandwagon, so to speak, and letting my usual Sunday slip by surreptitiously. Shit, did I even use that word correctly? Fuck it


Uploaded by on Dec 21, 2010


StephLippitt | March 31, 2010 |

I don't think I'm in a good place, spiritually, right now. For that I apologize, and hope you'll forgive some blatant digressions, dark humor, and gratuitious vulgarity. It's going to be a bumpy ride into the new year. Hopefully, everything will come out in the wash.


XXXPriest | November 21, 2007

No comments: