Sunday, December 5, 2010

Okay, I posted this on facebook a few weeks back and thought it was adorable and a lil funny. Then when it happened to me it wasn't so damn funny. Granted, I didn't have an awesome bag with Thor and other superheroes on it. Sigh. I just bought a new pocket hd cam which to me is an admission of defeat. Also I have my eyes on other new shit, even though I probably shouldn't be spending any money.


chubbywater | November 03, 2010 |

Haven't I ever mentioned the ultra rad drawings of Dan Hipp? I think I read GYAKUSHU! Vol.1 the same week as King City Vol.1 He and Brandon Graham are some of my favorite mainstream finds.

I feel like I should have gone to the movies this weekend. My car is fixed and I couldn't be more appreciative of it. In fact, I feel appreciative of a lot of things---appreciative and a bit humbled. What can I do to make this situation better now? I feel like I should go out and do some superheroing or something.


Bangs8 | June 16, 2009



FunnyChloeMichelle | August 13, 2009

Go read Brian Fukushima's Subumbria.


No comments: