Sunday, March 20, 2011

Why you think it's funny

This just in Space Avalanche is funny as hell.

Eleanor Davis has a blog.

Be on the look out for Nonplayer #1.

Did you miss this sketchbook overload by Nick Edwards?


Uploaded by on Apr 26, 2007

This weekend everybody was all looney over the moon being a few tens of thousands of miles closer than usual. I mean it only happens every 20 or so years, so probably the last time it happened I was still reading X-men comic books. In print I mean.

So what did I do this weekend? Read a bunch of X-Men comic books? No, it was Avengers which I never really cared too much for back in the day. But now superhero comics for me are archives of the strange bouts of the subconscious, the socio-political climate, and the insecurities and fantasies of its authors. So it's like Epic Verse, Holy Books, and Mythology and it's right here in the making!

It also rained a whole bunch this weekend.


Uploaded by on Nov 3, 2008

Rainy days don't make for productive Sunday Afternoon Noodles. They make for loafing and dreaming about making cookies but not having eggs in the house ergo a deeper conundrum of whether 'tis nobler to suffer the pangs of sorrow of egg-regious misfortune or get up and by getting up commit to doing other things while one is up. There is my weekend in a nutshell. How was yours?

No comments: