Sunday, August 28, 2011

I labor of loved

Yay Jordyn Bochon! You guys, go support the Finnegan Strappe first printing. You won't regret it. There's so much swag involved!

The Terrible Death of Finnegan Strappe Fundraiser from Jordyn Bochon on Vimeo.

We've all been wondering what happens when Ananth takes off the hat.

I am now a fan of Jeff Parker.

James Sturm will probably live in infamy for this astute memoir of New Yorker submissions.


I love how animated gifs are back with a vengeance. It's like there's a secret art to animated gifs. Kubrick is perfect inspiration.

This weekend was officially about Hurricane Irene, the VMA's and the assassination of Al Qaeda's #2 in charge. But August 28 also marks the anniversary of MLK Jr.'s I Have a Dream speech in Washington D.C., the birthday of Jack Kirby, Jack Black, and Jason Priestly, the anniversary of Orestes' siege of Ravenna, which concluded with his execution at the hands of mercenaries he had drafted into the Roman army. So many things! Meanwhile I did a bunch of errands and baked chicken. I bought a magazine also.

If you haven't been paying attention, Rutabaga has begun down at Kafka's Koffee.

I'm like a kid in this vgm candy store!

I keep trying to draw fun, whimsical things that I end up getting tired of. I feel like I don't have any interest in drawing anymore, but that can't be true! Drawing is my life. Drawing is my calling, my way out of poverty! Please return to me muse!


Uploaded by on Jul 5, 2011

No comments: