Sunday, September 25, 2011

Será lo que soñamos


Uploaded by on Sep 24, 2011

I have to admit: I slept in this weekend, just as I slept in most of this week. It is now 11:04 PM, and we're on the eve of the last week of September. It has been fall for a few days now, and here I am eating ice cream so close to midnight. My laundry is tumbling ever drier, and the hum of my computer's case fans is continually grating on my nerves. I want nothing more than to walk to the other room and lay down and in the silence read one of the excellent books on my list of to-reads, but in the back of my mind I know there is an even larger queue of comics, videos, books, and music right here on the magic noisy box. And then there is constant feed of various social networking sites. Through the week I probably lose 20-30 hours catching up with all the feeds, and it is quite literally exhausting. So there is my productivity problem in a nutshell.

This is entirely appropriate.

Uploaded by on Jun 5, 2009

This is entirely inappropriate.

Uploaded by on Sep 20, 2011

I still fantasize that one day I might have something interesting to say or do in front of the camera. Drunk Kitchening is already covered. And I certainly don't have any outstanding traditional talents. Not like this guy at least:


Uploaded by on Sep 20, 2011

My brain just doesn't do what it's supposed to do anymore. Sometimes I wonder if it ever did. I'd really like to be doing more with my time, but I keep getting into these weird trances. I'm stagnant. That's what it is. Also I'm always a hair away from being broke, which sucks. Dear October, please bring me some very amazing, awesome, splendid, good luck, and a renewed spirit to keep the momentum going. Please great spirit in the air, creator, noble sentient energy from beyond the heavens, lend a part of your power into my brain, and let me overcome these minor hurdles. It's time to wake up and stop fumbling.


Uploaded by on Sep 24, 2011

No comments: