Sunday, November 6, 2011

Back in Black


Uploaded by on Jun 16, 2011

I registered for Movember! http://mobro.co/deljuswanasing Come hangout and watch my mo grow. They're might even be more musical numbers.

I ̶w̶a̶s̶ ̶u̶p̶ ̶e̶a̶r̶l̶y̶ avoided sleep to get an early start this morning to help out at a marathon. It was awesome, overwhelming, and awful all in one neat package! Ran into some old acquaintances from highschool, had coffee, bacon burrito. It felt like I was at a con. Then I went home and fell into a coma.

My car crapped out on me earlier this morning too, and that made me late to the event. Nevertheless I pressed on and arrived to show my support, which is something of value to always do and remember in life.

So this past week went fast, and I got a chance to watch a lot of movies: Drag Me to Hell, Night of the Living Dead, 28 Days Later. I think I'm going to watch Drive later. Haven't had a chance to art all week. I feel dumb for that. I need a couple days off to get my mind right.


Uploaded by on Jul 10, 2011

No comments: