Sunday, October 30, 2011

Spoopy Halloween

How I'm feeling right about now. Fall is here again, and that means car problems. My car took a dump on me twice this evening, and how I'm getting to work is still up in the air. Meanwhile I am so behind on everything. Le sigh.

This is amazing and inspiring because I really liked The Phantom Tollbooth as a kid. Cucumber quest is something I just learned about. There are currently 3 days left on Camilla d'Errico's kickstarter for Tanpopo. Thanks to toybreak for giving me the heads up!


Uploaded by on Oct 12, 2011

Halloween week at Great Showdowns was ridiculous! This week was kind of ridiculous. I obsessed over buying a coffee press, stressed about changing my health insurance, watched Rise of the Planet of the Apes, learned about John Dies at the End, and looked into Sons of Anarchy.

By KC Green @ midnitesurprise.com
by KC Green @ Midnitesurprise.com

Movember begins Tuesday, and I have a special project to get done tomorrow before I go in to work. With the car stuff going on, I'm nervous that I'll drop the ball. Wish me luck!

No comments: