Sunday, October 23, 2011


The Adventures of Tintin from James Curran on Vimeo.

This Heroic Space Opera is cool. So is this guy's mural.


Uploaded by on Oct 23, 2011

And then there's also this cool comic by Michael DeForge. Also because I never mentioned it before here is Brandon Graham's wordpress. It is full of cool and useful shtuff.

Ninja from Olivier Trudeau on Vimeo.


Halloween is nearly here. I can't wait to see the costumes!

I watched Hide and Seek (2005) this weekend because I had watched Lexxy paint this, which was inspired by this. I just discovered Mikenesses. :O

So this week didn' t turn out to be a very artistically productive one. I barely touched my tablet, but hopefully I'll get into my sketchbooks, and work something up this coming week. It really feels like October flew right out from under me, which is a shame because I think it's my power month. Here's a little progress on the painting from last week.

No comments: