Sunday, December 11, 2011

My Body is Ready

So something weird happened at work. My bosses decided to set me up to take over some guy's position and then fire him. I'll be working an early shift, which is cool. I just don't know about everything else. The poor guy has kids. That's really shitty. He's a decent guy, problems like anybody else, just pissed off the wrong person or people.


Uploaded by on Feb 17, 2008

Did I also mention I tried to install my new RAM and realized not only are there only two slots on my board, but these dimms are not supported. So then my processor reverted to stock clockspeed and I have to figure out how to overclock it again--if that's what I really want to do.

I am excited for The Legend of Korra. My body is ready!


Uploaded by on Jul 25, 2011

Thanks to Bill Mudron for bringing this to my attention, and drawing the comparison to Cowboy Bebop!


Here's my quick art spotlight:
I got a chance to watch Conan the Barbarian (1982), Black Swan, and part of Fur: An Imaginary Portrait of Diane Arbus. I've seen Conan before in my childhood, but it was an enjoyable rewatch to kind of update impressions I've been carrying around for 29 odd years. I also did Arnie impressions all the while. Black Swan knocked me off my feet. The movement throughout that film, and the combination of sound and cg are something to be lauded. This film gave me an experience of ballet that I've never encountered, and an experience of story that I seldom do. I want to get some sketches into this post if that doesn't take too long. Fur is a similarly invigorating experience. I love the color, and look of this film. I love the textures, the vantage points, the rhythm, and focus of this film. Hoping this week to get some sweet drawing/painting/inking time in, and maybe catch up on Misfits, NCIS, Psych, etc. Also good comics.


Uploaded by on Nov 9, 2011

No comments: