Sunday, January 22, 2012

Save Me Now


Uploaded by on Jan 4, 2012

You can probably guess I've been watching Portlandia. Carrie Brownstein is becoming my new dream girl. Is it any coincidence she and Kate Beaton share a resemblance?

Brandon Graham introduced me to the work and opinions of Celine Loup. Jordyn Bochon is back with a Finnegan Strappe mini.

Thumbtack Press kept me informed on the following artists
http://www.thumbtackpress.com/artists/masayoshi-mizuho
http://www.thumbtackpress.com/artists/tatsuro-kiuchi
http://www.thumbtackpress.com/artists/kimiaki-yaegashi

I became aware of The Firelight Isle by Paul Duffield of Freak Angels fame, because of some inquiries into the work of his partner Kate Brown.

Sadly this weekend Jazz legend Etta James passed away. The New York Giants won the NFC championship game against the San Francisco 49ers in overtime to advance to the Superbowl, and earlier in the week the vote on SOPA was delayed after a sudden increase in senate disapproval of the bill and a massive website black out.

I was working the early morning shift and feeling like a zombie. I think Portlandia was the highlight of my week. I also read a few chapters of Allstar Superman, which is great! I want to dip into Agents of Atlas pretty soon. Gene Hackman got hit by a truck while riding his bike, so I decided to get Unforgiven and The French Connection. One day I'll watch them along with the new Sherlock series. Guh, so many cool thing I wanna does!


Uploaded by on Oct 9, 2009

No comments: