Sunday, November 4, 2012

Halloweekend Hangover

 Spent Friday and most of Saturday at my friends' house drinking and playing with their Siamese kitten. I finally learned how to bet in poker.  Haha.  I think I lost Sunday just cooking and cleaning.  Oh, I remember that I listened to the first episode of the The Cartoon Book Club.  It is indeed Monday and this post is way late.


Uploaded by on Aug 25, 2011

I've been afraid to do money related things like checking my bank balance, because I've got a nightmare of a decision to make about something important.  I'm pretty sure the majority of last week was spent avoiding doing basic life maintenance tasks.

On Thursday I don't think anything spectacular happened, but I did watch I Heart Huckabees.

Wednesday was Halloween and as I recall I came home tired and fell asleep to my Halloween movie playlist.  I finally watched Deathproof, and last night I also watched Cabin in the Woods.  Later, I fell asleep after trying to read The First Man.


On Tuesday I finally watched the Misfits Season 4 opener and decided that I might give the show a little while to build some steam, but I'm relatively sure it's on it's last legs.  I started reading Gunjou after reading tweets by Magnolia Porter.  I recall that I was very psyched about finding my notes about Kadunka K from when I was 15!  Also I started compiling a folder of art that inspires me to draw/paint.

Monday went like this:  My back is aching and I feel like I'm paralyzed by anxiety.  I made a checklist to get myself to do things but I didn't even complete the most important things.  I've been reading tweets about the Hurricane Sandy and all the damage it's doing.  I feel very helpless.


 Published on Oct 28, 2012 by

Riika Auvinen
Lokelani
Ryan Cecil Smith
Alixopolous

No comments: