Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Canvas Cycling

Canvas Cycle: True 8-bit Color Cycling with HTML5: "-as tweeted by Jess Fink.

I caught back up with Ryan Pequin's 3 word phrase. I liked this one especially. It reminded me of all that Tin Tin stuff from last weekend.

http://vimeo.com/13334581




fareastrecording | April 29, 2007


I am rapidly/rabidly becoming a fan of Wil Wheaton's opinions.

I built a bookshelf tonight. It was a cheap walmart MDF board type. It sucks but it will do for now. I watched the first episode of Dr. Who serial 1 the other night. It did not suck. I have yet to watch Omoide before I return it tomorrow morning. And then I have to send my Lacie up for repair, and think about repairing my backbeat bt adapter. It sucks not having my music on the go.

I have been reading comics again: The Authority, Invincible, and Blade of the Immortal and Planetary. They are all fine, enjoyable reading. I have also officially begun American Gods. I am counting on getting my surroundings organized so that I can actually enjoy these streams of inspiration, and not feel burdened by them, or in some way restrained from processing them into useful art and ideas. That is perhaps my most central resolution right now. Wish me luck and have an excellent week, my friends!

No comments: