Sunday, August 8, 2010

Don't Fret


charlox | April 02, 2006

Cafe Tacuba's Avientame from Amores Perros. English Subtitles

La version sin subtitulos se encuentra aqui: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qVXdkZ...


I love this song despite its melancholy.



I bought myself a gee-TAR this weekend. It's nothin' fancy, just something I can learn to play on. I bought it at Best Buy--aka--the evil empire.




I am attempting to repair my bluetooth dongle for my Backbeat's. This is as far as I've gotten. HAAAAAALP! For real, what do I do now?




Have I mentioned I've been going through Nedroid's LiveJournal Archives? I saw this post (scroll down in the comments) and felt compelled to participate with my own Abe Lincoln.

I seriously don't know why I'm posting this.

In other news, it is taking me three times as long to go through Nedroid's archive as it did for Kate Beaton's. Twice as long as it took to go through his web page's archive.

Oh MAN! How did I miss these Beaton Law and Order comics?!

Hah! I have a new livejournal @ http://kingofsiam.livejournal.com/ Abe Lincoln'll probably be the first post there. Phooey! Goodnight!

No comments: