Sunday, August 15, 2010

Hello again, friend of a friend

OMG dudes! Laura Park! Is. Awesome! She is trying to raise money for a very expensive back surgery, any help is welcome.

Fluid Sculpture from Charlie Bucket on Vimeo.



I really love this song: Imperials by Ratatat.

http://www.artsycraftsy.com - excellent resource for fairy tale and fantasy illustrations of old timey artists.

Jess Fink has a new blog @ http://jessfink.com/kwe/


metricmusic | March 23, 2009
Official Music Video for "Gimme Sympathy", from the album FANTASIES

Oh yeah, I saw this movie over the weekend.


I also made these delicious sliders. One of them was an experiment with cilantro and it was quite scrumptious. Can you guess which one?

I am currently awaiting the arrival of Scott Pilgrim Vol. 6, and Octopus Pie Vol. 1!!! And I am making my way through Demo. I want to get out and do stuff right now, so I'm gonna let you go for a bit, and then later I'm going to attempt to finish watching A State of Mind.

Play us out, Kina!


p.s. I just learned the chords for this song. p.p.s. I love this woman.

No comments: