Sunday, August 29, 2010

humberg

Oh man, I am only 9 posts away from 100 posts. I can't believe its been nearly 2 years since I started blogging, which for me, is an exciting accomplishment. Y'see I'm pretty lazy and have the attention span of a

So there's this:

MARCEL THE SHELL WITH SHOES ON from Dean Fleischer-Camp on Vimeo.

Directed by Dean Fleischer-Camp
Marcel is voiced (untreated & unenhanced) by a genius named Jenny Slate
Written by Jenny Slate + Dean Fleischer-Camp
www.deanfleischercamp.com



I'd come across thedrawingboard.org a while back but never gave it much notice until recently when I read Jess Fink mention it in her blog. And then I found this.

Got visit Nick Edward's blogspot. Also this.

Danny & Annie from StoryCorps on Vimeo.

I am going to endeavour to read a big chunk of Nemu-Nemu now that I've been lagging for 2 years. And I am still making my way through nedroid archives (currently Nov 17, 2008) and my google history (currently Dec 14, 2008). I feel kind of like Lenny from Memento. Its hard for me to reconcile 2 years of time. What has really developed in that time?

Speaking of things past, about 4 years ago before I completely ruined my life, I had a really spiffy, wooden drafting table that an awesome friend of mine bought for my birthday. I had to leave it at my friend's house since I couldn't take it with me to Wisconsin. Now I really miss it.

AWww man, the weekend's nearly over. Cripes.

No comments: