Sunday, May 29, 2011

anaesthesia


Uploaded by on May 12, 2011

Hey, It's May 29th. Tomorrow's my sister's birthday. The day after that is Memorial Day. A lot of things happened on this day in history involving people coming back into power, or treaties being signed. One year the inventor of Coca Cola put out an ad in the Atlanta Journal. It's all pretty dry to me.

So I discovered Eat That Toast. It's delicious. Also Ed Piksor wrote this awesome post on the comic book classic 64-color chart. I got to watch and chat during a livestream by Jen (glassass on tumblr) who was brought to my attention by daleof.


Uploaded by on May 27, 2011

My neck and back have been killing me all week. I've resorted to taking some NSAIDs I had precribed a year ago for a different injury. They're good right up until I suddenly feel itchy all over and my veins decide to either stick out, or sink in.

This week I also managed to blank my firefox profile by trying to reinstall firefox 3.6. Why did I do that? Well, because not all my extensions were compatible with 4.0, and I thought it better to take a step backward than carry forward with something missing. Story of my life. But don't worry, I managed to recover an archived profile and start over from May 18. I lost a few days of browsing history but now everything seems good. Better than good. Now both 3.6 and 4.0 work flawlessly and stay in constant sync!


Uploaded by on May 4, 2011



Paint Tool Sai and sketch of Kate Beaton

I have another day off because hundred of thousands, maybe more, people died at war with hundreds of thousands of other people. I'm not sure how I should feel about that, other than mournful and cynical. So instead of grilling burgers and watching parades, I'm gonna lay low and heal. Thanks either way.

Milton Glaser – on the fear of failure. from Berghs' Exhibition '11 on Vimeo.

No comments: