Sunday, March 18, 2012

Epic Journey and New Avatar

Pilote Tout en Haut du Monde / Longway North from Sacrebleu Productions on Vimeo.

twitter avatar
I know I had heard of Drawed Goods before, but this week I finally took notice. Ricken is an interesting artist Yes, Cattish!

I started watching Portlandia season 2. I also started reading Boldly Gone. School of World is funny. There is also something I watched which I probably shouldn't mention, but I have to say it is and will be worth the wait. I can't believe it's been 4 years since I was truly introduced to this story world, and I still love every bit of it!

brent butt executionerI started drawing a couple of things. Most obvious is my new twitter icon. The next thing is an old sketch of Brent of Corner Gas in what I imagine a Mack Bolan paperback cover might look like. Next is more of a composite sketch of an anime I watched back in the mid-nineties which I spent part of this past week trying to uncover. I've been at this investigation for 3 years and still haven't found it. Email or DM me if you want to take a crack at it. And last is an impromptu sketch of Lexxy Douglass in zombie makeup. She really is a cutie.

I am hoping to get a lot of stuff done this week and just get home early and relax and draw. The spring is finally bringing some good sun out, and I want to take advantage of the peace and daylight. I have a new desk set-up by my patio, and even improvised a lightbox using the glass tabletop. It is high time I start producing some quality and substantial work. Will need to make some time to just write.

I may even go parsing through my old work and try to get some ideas from grade school finally off the ground.
can't remember this animezombie lexy



Uploaded by on Oct 8, 2007

No comments: