Saturday, March 31, 2012

I can't get to that


Uploaded by on Mar 23, 2012

I became a fan of Nicki Bluhm and the Gramblers this week for good reason.

I can't remember who pointed me out to Joe Wight, but his art is worth a glance or two.

Kate Beaton published this sobering comic about heart breaking gentrification.

Becky Cloonan led me to discovering the work of Andy Belanger.


Uploaded by on Mar 21, 2011

bat whisperer
On Saturday I tried to chat roulette with Lexxy who was doing a thing on omegle. I ended up not finding her, but made a new friend :) On Sunday I got invited out to a fishing trip on the lake; had a blast, nearly had to dive in the water to save my buddy's son who had slid down a steep bank (scary!). Got a couple chances to cast even though I suck at fishing. I stupidly forgot to bring my camera along, and missed out on some great scenery. Ended the night with some barbecue and beers and an impromptu netflix stream of Tales From the Crypt: Demon Knight. The only thing I drew all week was this comic about Tara Abbamondi's bat whispering superpowers, and a random beard guy sketch.



Uploaded by on Jan 12, 2012

No comments: