Sunday, January 20, 2013

A Few Mistakes Ago

Monday January 14, 2013: Discovered Angelica/Charmwitch today.  Also found Brandon Dayton's art.  Jim Zub announced getting dismissed from Birds of Prey.  Took a second glance at Skullkickers.  Read a few chapters of One Punch Man (thanks Deb Aoki).  Aaron Porter put me onto Women Fighters in Reasonable Armor.  Heard about Cartoonists under 30.  Watched Iron Man GTA IV mod.  Tonight turned out really great because I got to joke with Felonius Monk & Marlo & Brian.  People retweeted me!  I'm like Sally Fields at the Academy Awards! Read some of The First Man interleaves, most of Batwoman Elegy, and beginning of Finder: Talisman.  Got Rachel Rising 12 & 13

Tuesday: Bought a beer on the way home.  Fixed bike.  Sat in Aaron's stream & tweeted w/ Rachel & Christine.  Felt drinky for a while.  Took a nap.  Wrote notes on Migret secret ending. Read All New X-Men 4 & 5.

Wednesday: Made tacos.  Watched Aaron's stream.  Hella tired.

Thursday:  Hella Tired

Friday: Johnathan Coulton got ripped off by Glee, New B9 Kingdom Kickstarter announced.  Backed Ryan Estrada The Whole story: Winter 2013 compilation. Rachel linked to Bboy Blond.  Queued: Ghost Ominibus, Ragemoor, Superman: New Krypton.  Fell asleep early again.

Saturday:  Woke up in the middle of the night and read prequel to AVX; Learned about KnallerFrauen.  Read about Syrian civil war & Bashad.  Went back to bed.  Got up at noon.  Spent an inordinate amount of time searching for the right version of J-Man's How I Want Ya after somebody posted about a netflix commercial on tumblr.  Don't even remember who it was.  Discovered there was a Blueberry film in 2004 w/ Vincent Cassel.


Published on Jan 1, 2013 walkofftheearth

It's Sunday January 20, 2013.  I was home all day watching football and on twitter.  I mopped my kitchen finally, tidied up.  Had a huge breakfast mostly culled from taco stuff from last night, polished off the last of my coffee, later made a 4-cheese grilled cheese.  As has been the case for a few weeks now my neck has been getting sore when at the computer for extended periods.  I lay down and read Hellblazer: Pandemonium in one sitting.  Was hoping to get some fresh inspiration for Eurydice, but the story was all consuming.

Earlier in the week I started Batwoman: Elegy which I finished Saturday night.  Found some similarities between Kate Kane & Hope Summers.  Drew more allusions in my head for Migret to these two & previous Rachel Grey reference.  I read a bunch of Civil War and a little more of AVX.  So much was going on this weekend:  The B9 announcement, Ray Frenden's MS 5 brush pack was making the rounds.  It was the week of continued conflict in Syria, problems with the Boeing Dreamliners, and Lance Armstrong being stripped of his bronze medal for doping.

"Jen" on Pixiv | Hubedihubbe on dA| Help Us Great Warrior on tumblr | Killian Eng on behance

No comments: