Sunday, January 6, 2013

Just Close Your Eyes


thatsestherly Published on Jan 4, 2013

It's late January 6, 2013.  This was the week of New Year's Eve, the expiration of old U.S. tax cuts that had the country up in arms, and my computer was mostly unstable.  I cut my hair for the new year.  I spent the week reading a lot of Cross Game, Pluto, & raced to finish The First Man (which I eventually did).  Pluto planted some very interesting ideas in my head for an underdeveloped idea that I am for now just calling Nutrino.  I did a lot of sketches of Urasawa's Atom &  a few attempts at various Cross Game characters.  I watched some Home Movies & Cromartie High on my portable DVD player while my computer was down.  I also finished the first book of Dark Angel.  I got myself up to Chapter 2 of From Eroica with Love, Chapter 3 of Cyber 7, and Chapter 9 of Attack on Titan.

Today I watched The Fellowship of the Ring and doodled some characters.  It was mostly depressing not knowing if I would get my computer back up and running.  I also read a few chapters of Daisy Kutter up to Chapter 4.


Comics Alliance's 2012 Best Comics Round Up
The Phoenix goes online worldwide
Book trailer for Warren Ellis' Gun Machine
Nathan Bulmer on Inkstuds
Brianne Drouhard's Amethyst short on DC Nation debuted this week






No comments: